All Seasons piers are custom-designed specifically to stay in place all four seasons. With premium HDPE plastic decking on a double durable steel frame, this pier is virtually impervious to the Midwest elements.
All-Seasons piers have all the same hassle-free maintenance advantages of our Lifetime piers, with the same sleek look and the traction of traditional wood. It is designed for waterfront customers with more protected shorelines in areas such as bays, channels and small lakes that are not subject to violent and sustained ice heave.
- Installation any time of year, even through the ice
- Year-round placement eliminates the need for seasonal removal and installation, a cost savings of as much as $2,000 a year
- Factory direct and manufactured out of long-lasting steel frame
- Installed with above-grade steel posts, pile-driven up to 21 feet.
- Maintenance-free beauty only requires occasional soap-and-water cleaning
- Premium HDPE plastic decking with the look and traction of wood yet made from recycled materials, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles.
- Four versatile color options for decking, to distinctively blend with home and lakefront landscaping
- Decking color guaranteed to not fade more than 3%
Most of our customers need little convincing that HDPE plastic is the way to go! Unlike wood, or composite decking (which often contains natural fibers that break down over time) our premium HDPE decking is impervious to the elements. It has the look and traction of wood, is guaranteed never to fade more than 3%, and comes in four versatile color options to match your home and elevate your waterfront!
Color Options: White, Grey, Sandstone, Weatherwood
Not only do we stand behind our HDPE decking as a premium quality material, but we also love it’s design capabilities. We can design your pier with either a single color, or with one color of decking and a different color of sideboards and mooring posts. The two-tone look (for example with sandstone decking and white sideboards and posts) will make your pier stand out from the crowd in an classic way that will match your waterfront, home, or sense of style.