The Lifetime Classic design provides the best of the timeless beauty of classic wood piers with hassle-free maintenance. The durable aluminum structure and HDPE (High-Density Poly-Ethylene) plastic decking capture the look and feel of a classic wood pier, customized to accentuate your home and to enhance your shoreline.
Lifetime Classic piers are the perfect solution for the modern-day waterfront homeowner, who desires the classic look of traditional wood piers, yet seeks to avoid the hassles of the regular upkeep required to keep wood piers in prime condition. Wooden piers require regular painting, sealing, repairs due to warping, splintering or rotting, along with many other concerns.
- Multiple accessories that will affix to our patented aluminum frames
- Maintenance-free beauty only requires occasional soap-and-water cleaning
- Classic look and detailing of wood piers yet made from recycled materials, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Premium HDPE plastic decking with the look and traction of wood Four versatile color options for decking, to distinctively blend with home and lakefront landscaping
- Decking color guaranteed to not fade more than 3%
- Durable aluminum sub-structure designed and weld-framed to withstand the elements for many seasons to come
Most of our customers need little convincing that HDPE plastic is the way to go! Unlike wood, or composite decking (which often contains natural fibers that break down over time) our premium HDPE decking is impervious to the elements. It has the look and traction of wood, is guaranteed never to fade more than 3%, and comes in four versatile color options to match your home and elevate your waterfront!
Color Options: White, Grey, Sandstone, Weatherwood
Not only do we stand behind our HDPE decking as a premium quality material, but we also love it’s design capabilities. We can design your pier with either a single color, or with one color of decking and a different color of sideboards and mooring posts. The two-tone look (for example with sandstone decking and white sideboards and posts) will make your pier stand out from the crowd in an classic way that will match your waterfront, home, or sense of style.