A streamlined design for waterfront homeowners to provide everything you need and nothing you don’t. Allowing for a clean, contemporary shoreline appearance, posts are moveable and removable to match the pier with your property and frontage situation.
The Minimalist piers provide homeowners with the same timeless beauty of our Classic piers, along with the hassle-free maintenance, but with a more sleek and streamlined design. The absence of posts allows for more compact configurations, particularly useful for shorelines with less frontage access. Since they boast the same materials, The Minimalist piers can also be used in conjunction with The Classic piers to create the perfect waterfront pier solution customized for the client’s lifestyle and desired look.
- Optional bumpers with cleats instead of full posts to tie-up
- Multiple accessories that will affix to our patented aluminum frames
- Removable and moveable posts
- Maintenance-free beauty only requires occasional soap-and-water cleaning
- Classic look and detailing of wood piers yet made from recycled materials, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles.
- Premium HDPE plastic decking with the look and traction of wood
- Four versatile color options for decking, to distinctively blend with home and lakefront landscaping
- Decking color guaranteed to not fade more than 3%
- Durable aluminum structure designed to withstand the elements for many seasons to come
Most of our customers need little convincing that HDPE plastic is the way to go! Unlike wood, or composite decking (which often contains natural fibers that break down over time) our premium HDPE decking is impervious to the elements. It has the look and traction of wood, is guaranteed never to fade more than 3%, and comes in four versatile color options to match your home and elevate your waterfront!
Color Options: White, Grey, Sandstone, Weatherwood
Not only do we stand behind our HDPE decking as a premium quality material, but we also love it’s design capabilities. We can design your pier with either a single color, or with one color of decking and a different color of sideboards and mooring posts. The two-tone look (for example with sandstone decking and white sideboards and posts) will make your pier stand out from the crowd in an classic way that will match your waterfront, home, or sense of style.